Mars released a n*NEW*Holiday candy coupon; $1.00 off two MARS Holiday Bag, 7.94 oz – 19.2 oz
Minty Christmas Cookies
- 2 1/2 cups flour
- 1/3 cup cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup chopped pecan pieces
- 2 cups M&M’S® Mint Chocolate Candies for the Holidays
- 1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Line cookie sheets with Parchment Paper.
- 2. Combine the flour, cocoa, baking soda and salt in a bowl; set aside.
- 3. With the mixer, beat the butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Add the eggs, one at a time, until blended. Gradually stir in the flour mixture.
- 4. Fold in the pecans and 1 cup of the M&M’S® Mint Chocolate Candies for the Holidays.
- 5. Make the cookies with a heaping teaspoon of dough in the cookie sheet. Add extra reserved M&M’S® on top of each cookie before baking.
- 6. Bake for 12-15 minutes.
(Recipe Credit, BrightIdeas)0 Comments