Where to begin:
Step 1: Begin collecting coupons!
Sources for Coupons:
1. Sunday Paper Coupon Inserts (get multiple papers*)
- Sunday Smart Source – SS
- Red Plum- RP
- General Mills- GM
- Proctor and Gamble- PG
Ask neighbors, family, and friends for their inserts (if they don’t use them).
*We recommend one paper- per person in your household.
2. Internet Printables (IP)
- Can be found on Manufactures websites or couponing websites (i.e. Coupons.com)
- Usually you can print (2) per computer by hitting the back browser to print again!
3. Store coupons (you can stack/combine a manufacturers coupon and a store coupon)
- Check your local store for their own “store ” coupons
Step 2: Organize your coupons!
Stash Box (see Step by Step Tutorial) *Highly Recommended
- Clip Coupons you know you will use
- Save Inserts
- Date your inserts with a marker (Big enough to see)
- Buy a filing system (accordion type)
- File Inserts in order
- Buy a 3 ring zip-up binder
- Clip all coupons
- Sort into categories
- File each category into separate pockets (i.e. baseball card sleeves)
- Label each pocket with a marker (i.e. lotion, oral care, dairy)