There are 4 types of coupons that can be used at Rite Aid:
1. Manufacturer’s coupons (MQ) – These are regular coupons like you would get out of the Sunday paper.
2. Rite Aid In-ad coupon (RAQ)– These are coupons that are found in the weekly 7 day ad (Sometimes Rite Aid will mark a Rite Aid coupon as a Manufacturer coupon. If the Bar-code starts with an RC it is a Rite Aid coupon and can ONLY be used at Rite Aid (meaning you can stack with a true manufacturer coupon).
3. Video Value Coupons (VVQ)– These are Rite Aid printable coupons, located on Rite Aids website. In order to receive coupons, you have to watch short commercial advertisements for each specific product. Each video has point values.
4. +UP Rewards Coupons (+UP)-These are coupons found at the bottom of your Rite Aid receipt that can be used on/towards future purchases.
You may use 1 store coupon and one manufacturer’s coupon per item.
The best order to give your coupons in:
Rite Aid Wellness Rewards Program:
Rite Aid has a new Wellness program that you can sign up for in-store.
Every Month you will receive Exclusive Rite Aid “Wellness” Coupons right to your email inbox! These coupons can be Stacked with Manuf. Coupons! Also there will be a new rewards system (i.e. X amount of Dollars spent will earn you XX amount Discount!)
•Earn one point for every dollar spent on non-prescription purchases.
•Earn 25 points for every prescription you purchase.
You will need a Rite Aid Wellness card to obtain most advertised sale prices (Make sure to scan your card before checking out!!!)
The More Points you Earn, The More Reward Benefits you will Get:
For every 125 points: You will get a one-time 10% off shopping pass
500 points : 10% off all non-prescription purchases every day
500 points : Free health screenings
1000 points : 20% off all non-prescription purchases every day
Single Check Rebate System-SCR· Rite Aid uses the Single Check Rebate (SCR) system. Rather than give you instant savings, selected products each week and month are eligible for a SCR. Participating items will be found in both the weekly ad and the monthly Single Check Rebate book (available in stores or viewable online here) In order to participate you have to register an Account online at RiteAid.com
· To submit for your rebate, simply visit the Single Check Rebate area of RiteAid.com. Once you have logged in you will be asked to enter the store number, register number and transaction number from your Rite Aid receipt (the picture on the website will show you where to find this information). You will receive a message telling you that they are waiting for information from the store before they can process your refund. It can take up to 5 days for Rite Aid to receive the transaction information from the store.
· It ‘s best to make a habit of entering in your receipts after each purchase you make during the month. This eliminates the possibility of a forgotten, lost or misplaced receipt.
· The Most Important thing to remember about the SCR System is that you may only request one check a month. So if you purchase SCR eligible items at the beginning of the month and request your check right away. You will not be able to request another check until the following month, even if you decide to purchase more SCR products.
· Most* SCR items are limit one per household! (The ad will stat limit)
· Once you start participating in the Single Check Rebate Program you can “roll” your check from your previous SCR items unto the new SCR essentially costing you very little out of pocket expense.
You must have a Wellness Rewards Card inorder to participate in the +UP Rewards.
When you buy participating items (+UP Rewards in the Ad circular), you will get a coupon that prints out on the bottom of your receipt. This coupon can be be used on any non-prescription purchases with some exclusions (Postage’s, lottery tickets, etc).
These +UP Rewards will Roll. i.e If you purchase ONE Motrin, and then buy a SECOND Motrin in a separate transaction; you can use the First +UP Rewards Coupon to pay and receive a new Rewards coupon for the second transaction.
+UP Rewards coupon will not adjust down nor cover applicable tax. You’ll need to have/add enough items so your total does not fall in the negative if paying with a +UP Coupon.